Detail-oriented and highly motivated professional with successful experience efficiently completing complex technical tasks in a high pressure environment. Offer a valuable educational background in 3D Animation and expertise in rigging, simulation and anatomy. Diligent problem-solver eager to devise new methods for improving the bridge between characters and animators to produce faster and finer animations.
Master of Fine Arts Degree in 3D Animation
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science & Cybernetics Engineering
& Softimage XSI Course,
of Electrical Research
· Gained valuable experience with a government agency focused on developing innovative new technologies.
· Scope of responsibility included debugging and fixing C++ code, creating GUIs, maintaining databases and shell scripting.
· Credited with completing the successful addition and administration of English query to the system.
· Developed websites for a variety of businesses on a freelance basis, becoming the first web designer in the area to use database applications and Flash.
Montes de Oca School Cuernavaca, Mexico 2003 2004
Computer Technical Assistant
· Troubleshot and resolved technical issues at this school with 3,000 students; also developed new technologies for optimizing processes and designing database applications using Visual Studio Net.
Programming Languages: C++, Assembler, Java, Mel, Python, .NET
3D and Design Software: Maya, Softimage XSI, Realflow, Motionbuilder, Mudbox, Massive, Zbrush, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Flash, Dreamweaver, Premier
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac
Highly proficient with cloth, hair, crowds and fluid simulation
Experience with network rendering